Terms and Conditions
1. Your Agreement to these Terms and Conditions Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using this website. By accessing or using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The information, services and materials on this website are provided by C C Land UK subject to your agreement to the following Terms and Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property Rights Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
3. License to Use Website You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that: (a) You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system. (Though we encourage fair use for academic / non commercial purposes) (b) You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
4. Limitations of Liability The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
5. Accuracy of Information Whilst C C Land UK has taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information, services and materials contained in its website are accurate, no representation, warranty or condition, express or implied, is made as to their accuracy or completeness. C C Land UK accepts no liability for any inaccuracies in or omissions from its website and liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly from the use of this information, services and materials is hereby excluded. All such information, services and materials are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
6. Forum Posting / Comments You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website. You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent. You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website. You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam. You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website. We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you. In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
7. Third Party Websites The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites.
8. Variation We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
9. Entire Agreement This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please leave this website now.
11. Our Contact Details
You can contact us by post at:
C C Land UK
12 Conduit Street